Sunday, February 06, 2011

Answers

Laura just posted these questions, and as I was responding to them (sorry for the lengthy reply L. Beth), I felt I should post them on her too, so that I can remember them.


1. That a really hard question. I have actually had some really good dates. One of my favourites though would be going to IKEA. Justin and I would go early for breakfast (but actually always forgot the time it opened for breakfast, so we would end up walking around for about 30 minutes, or going to Superstore) and then walk around, looking at each room (just like '500 Days of Summer' and picking out what we'd like in our future home. Actually, we did that whenever there were appliances or furniture around. It was a lot fun!
2. Two years ago, Justin came down for Valentine's and we went to the 'Sweethearts' dance (but only for about ten minutes). He brought me two flowers - one red gerber daisy (my favourite) and a pink carnation (his favourite). The next day, (the 14th), we babysat for one of the Stake Presidency, and then went to the Stake Conference adult meeting, where Elder Perry spoke to us. And afterwards we went to Dairy Queen for blizzards and went home to watch a movie with my parents. I know it sounds like a boring weekend, but it was really one of my best. Just being with someone you love makes everything better.
3. The one that is coming to mind right now is my first date with Justin. We went on a photo scavenger hunt at West Ed. It was so much fun. It really gave us a chance to get to know each other more, and will always be a special memory for me.

I realize I have been pretty lucky in the dating department, and I know that many more good dates are in my future. Just eight more months now!

No comments: