Tuesday, February 08, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day Fifteen

Day Fifteen: A picture of something I want to do before I die
There are so many things that I want to accomplish in my life! So many things. Like graduating from university, getting married, raise a family, travel (a lot!), read all the classics, own a home, live abroad.. the list goes on and on. But, these are things that won't take me too far out of my comfort zone. Those things are ones that will happen because I want them to, and they will be more of a product of the stage of life I am (does that make sense?). The thing I chose to post a picture of tonight is one of my biggest, and possibly scariest goals. Publishing a novel. I love to write, but am often scared of really putting myself out there on paper. I have always wanted to write a book though, and since I was probably five years old, it has been my dream to have a book published, to see my name on the cover of a book, with my heart and soul inside on the pages. I know that I will have to work really hard to do this (although, apparently anyone can write a book -- if Snooki can do it, I can), but I would have quite the beef with myself if I didn't even try. So, that's a really long way to say that before I die, I want to write (and publish) a novel.

No comments: