Monday, August 30, 2010

Week Two

Are you ready for this? EFY week two. Finally!
So, week two. After one week of the craziness, I was ready for more -- though the fifteen or so hours I slept on Saturday didn't seem to be enough. But, despite that I was ready for another amazing week. And of course, I was not disappointed.
For the second week, I was just in a two-some, but with twelve girls and twelve boys, my group was nearly as large as the first week. So, once again I was blessed with an amazing group of girls (two of which are in my stake), and group of really sweet boys (though they did try to push my buttons now and then). And even though Vanessa and I couldn't be roommates again, I got to be roommates with Kelsey, which was fab. We had some good nights in the hall, waiting for the girls to go to sleep. Fifteen year-olds make funny noises at night.
So, again all in all, I had such a great time. I learned so much, felt the spirit, and loved (almost) every minute!

Playing some games on Monday night. Thankfully no rain this time!

No comments: