Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week One: Friday

Just one last post about my first week at EFY. It was an amazing week and I loved (mostly) every minute of it! My first week was kind of my 'practice' week almost. I learned a lot, and figured out some things to work on and do better the next week. I just felt so privileged to have the opportunity to work as a counselor this summer. It was really amazing!
Most of my picture taking happened on Friday while the kiddos did their service project and before the dance, so I felt the need to dedicate a post to that. Enjoy!

Posing while the kids work on their blankets. 

All of the counselors.

Me and my girls. Oh, I had SO much fun with these ladies! I will always have a special place in my heart for these girls. 

We attempted a very large dog pile. It kind of failed. 

Had enough? Come back for a few posts about week two. 
xo



No comments: