Monday, August 30, 2010

Matter of Time

Okay, just one more post for the day. I have to.
Notice the date above? It's August 30th. We know what that means, right? It has been officially eleven months since my wonderful missionary entered the MTC. Yep. Eleven months. That means that in thirteen months, I get to see that sweet, sweet face again and steal as many kisses and hugs as I want because he will be home!!! If you have been around me in the past month, you will know how excited I am that we are coming so close to a year! Excited is not a strong enough word to capture what is going on in my head and heart when I think about being that much closer to my dear Justin, but it works for now.
How could I be anything but ecstatic to see this face in thirteen months?!

Happy Monday, friends.
 I just had to share my news!
xo

No comments: