Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Nights

I know that I promised a full report on my adventures from the last two weeks of efy, but I am going to share my wonderful night instead.
Tonight, I spent the evening with my mom, sister, brother-in-law, Granny, Papa, cousin Sarah, cousin Tracy and their adorable little munchkins. It was fabulous.
When I was little, we would spend a lot of time at that park having picnics, wading in the chlorine saturated pool and chasing the seagulls. I loved it. And I still love it fifteen years later -- especially when I got to share the time with some of the best people in the world.

Oh, Jakey. There's no way your heart isn't melting right now for this boy. 

Tyler. Always smiling. Always posing. He's a ninja -- just ask him. 

Bailey. There used to be a time when she would run from the camera. Apparently those days are passed. 

Riley. Oh, I could spend hours taking pictures of this beauty. Love her!

Cammy. This girl is a treat. And you can't see it here, but she is also missing two teeth! 

So, yeah. It was a good day. 

1 comment:

Prete Family said...

Hahahaha!!! Oh my children are crazy. The girls pictures will make for some great moments on their wedding videos! Lol. It was so good to see you guys tonight! Sorry if I seemed tired or boring....there has just been alot of stress lately. I was trying to be upbeat-honestly! :) Love you and it was so good to see you guys tonight! xoxoxo