Saturday, July 18, 2009

Your Garage Band King



Andrew McMahon. This guy is amazing. He has been on my list of favorites since I was about 13 years old. My initial love has deepened into a seven year music romance. Tonight, I was listening to Jack's Mannequin's "Caves". My heart melts every time I hear those beautiful notes of the piano. And, bonus, he's a good person too. And brave. A few years ago, he was diagnosed with leukemia. As far as I know, he's still cancer-free. But, really. If you haven't listened to any of his stuff, do it. Right this minute. You'll fall in love. Plus, he's nice to look at (post-Something-Corporate-long-wavy-'do) Am I right, ladies? Yes, I think I am. 
Listen and watch this video (sorry that it's not the entire song). I'm serious. Andrew McMahon is your guy. You'd be his punk-rock princess if he'd be your garage band king. 

No comments: