Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Picture This

On our last day together (before he went to the MTC), Justin and I had my (very talented) brother take a few pictures. Here are a few of my favourites:

This one is my absolute favourite. I think it's just perfect.

I love holding this guy's hand. I think that's one of the things I've missed most.

It was very windy that day, as you can see! It was kind of making me crazy...

Nothing can tear me away from my guy.
I am very thankful to David for taking these pictures for us, even though we weren't very cooperative that day, as we both had other things on our minds. In a few years, I'll get him to take some more of us together. ;)

3 comments:

Candi said...

Cute! You guys are adorable together

lauren said...

you are SO cute!!

Mandy said...

you look hot! You are so trendy in that outfit! I love it.