Monday, October 26, 2009

My married sister Marni and her married husband James. Nutso!

I realized that I have not yet said anything about my big sister's wedding! Shameful, I know. Well, 16 days ago, my older sister, Marni married her man, James. It was an incredibly cold, cold day for October, and there was snow! But the happiness radiated off those two like nothing else. I haven't seen either of them so happy before. I got to be her maid of honor, and I was utterly thrilled to pieces to have that responsibility -- ask anyone! I got to throw Marni two showers, which were both great successes, and I got to help in a lot of the preliminary planning -- which I loved! I've been able to plan most of my wedding while planning hers too! Ha ha. So, with the cold, cold, cold temperatures, it was a little difficult to take pictures, but we did. My older brother, David, a promising photographer, did the pictures. He did a really good job. I haven't seen the finished products yet, but I saw most of them before they were edited, and they looked great! He's already booked to do mine. I am so happy for my sister, and my new brother-in-law! It's still so weird to say that. My sister is married. Weird! But, good. She's a good example to me, and I am so happy that Marni and James started their life together by being married in the temple! I love you guys! 
My brother, sister and I. I think David and I pull of the pink well. What do you think?
The happy couple. The Scotts. Married for time and all eternity. October 10, 2009. (I believe these pictures are courtesy of my Uncle James -- not to be confused with my brother-in-law James)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh! I've been waiting for someone to post pics! YAY! THanks!

So sorry again to have missed all the fun. She makes a beautiful bride. And you a beautiful Bridesmaid....and yes...David.....you look great too. ; )