Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Living in Your Letters

After fourteen very, very, very, very excruciatingly long days, I heard from my missionary! In fact, I received one e-mail, and two letters! I guess he likes me! Ha ha. I decided to check my e-mail this morning before class, and when I saw the name "Justin Marshall", I might have squealed! I was so excited that he e-mailed me today. I wasn't sure if he would. So, I cried for like ten minutes as I read it. Happy tears. I don't think my heart would have been able to take another day without hearing from him. Then, when I came home from class today, there were two letters waiting for me!  Heavenly Father answers prayers in a really big way.
So, here's an update of what Elder Marshall is up to:
He has been in the MTC for two weeks today. He flies to California next week to begin his mission in Riverside. His companion is Elder Cornia, and they are rooming with two other missionaries. They are all American, and they treat him like he is "super foreign". He's amused by that. In his district, there are eight other missionaries that will also be serving in Riverside. On his second day in the MTC, he was called to be the senior companion. He is learning a lot, and working really hard. He's going to be a great missionary these next two years. I can already tell how much he is growing.

No comments: