Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's been a while...

I promised my dear cousin Sarah last week that I would post by the end of the week... but then I didn't. I apologize. Things have been a little crazy over here. Not bad crazy, just busy crazy. Lots happening.
So, let's summarize the last month, shall we?
School is now in full swing, and I am still enjoying it. I had a midterm yesterday (yuck) and have some papers due near the end of the month, so we'll see if I'm still enjoying school then. I am taking American Literature, Intro to Greece and Rome and History of Psychological Thought.
Work has been good. It seems I am rarely there anymore, since my school schedule cuts into most of the time that I would be working.
Christopher and I have had a lot of fun so far this fall. There have been some movie dates, many nights watching The Office and the occasional fancier night out. Chris just got a job this month, so we see each other much less than we used to, but we still see each other every day, even if it's just during an hour break that we have between classes. It's definitely an adjustment, since we've been used to seeing each other every night after school for the past month, but that's what phones are for. Chris' job at Shaw will definitely be helpful to his future career (he is in the IT program at SAIT), so I should be thankful for that.
I still love my house, and am enjoying this time I have to live with good roommates and be independent. One of roommates is getting married next month, which is a happy/sad thing (I'll miss you, Megan!), but I am happy that we've found a new roommate!
All in all, things are good. I love my life.

xo

No comments: