Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fireworks

Two words. Italy and fireworks. Yes, please! Thursday night was the first time that I have been so moved by a display of fireworks that I nearly cried. Seriously. Italy was the contender at Globalfest that night and they were so amazing. The music was amazing (minus the Katy Perry that they had to use), and the fireworks were choreographed so well. If you were to add those fireworks to the pineapple from Bolero, I'd say I could die a happy woman. Oh, and another great thing about that night, I finally got my mini-donuts, which we missed out on Friday night (stupid lines).
I am so glad Christopher got passes this year! I love fireworks, especially having someone to share them with. Few things are better than watching amazing fireworks with a boy -- especially a boy like Christopher.



No comments: