Thursday, November 19, 2009

Opinions Needed

As I have mentioned before, after a year of keeping my hair short, I have decided to grow it out! I miss my long hair (though I love my short hair!). But, I tend to get bored with my hair, so on Friday, I decided to cut myself some bangs. Thoughts? (please give your opinion. I miss having comments!) 
And, tonight, I have found that I am having success! I can now put most of my hair into a ponytail without having to attack it with bobby-pins! I'm sure you all understand what a breakthrough that is! 

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Very nice Kristi! Do you have to use a straightener more when you have long hair?? Or will you just leave it curly.

Why do I ask?

Only a girl with curly hair asks that of another girl with curly hair. Right? : D

juliane2004 said...

I am totally the same as you in that I get bored pretty easily with my hair and chop it off, or give myself bangs. I dont know what your hair looked like most recently before you cut it, but I do like the picture of your new hair :)

juliette pouwer said...

you rock with any style. Don't you hate it when people say that. I get that a lot. Thanks I wanted to know what style suits me best not that I can do anything and still don't know what to do.
I like the bangs, I wouldn't grow too much longer I really like you with the shorter do :D

Kendra said...

I love the bangs : Good Job!

Kristi Beth said...

Thanks for the comments!
Lynn: no, when my hair is longer I hardly straighten it. I just let the curls do their business, because it takes far too much time to straighten it!
Juliette: I love my hair short too! But, I am so missing the long hair! Plus, I promised a certain someone he'd come home to long hair.

David Dudley said...

i totally get the no bobbi pins thing, ugh, so nice no to have to use so many to keep my hair up too!

way to go kristi

=David=