Monday, November 23, 2009

Love from California

After ten days without a letter, I finally got one! Two actually. Not talking to Justin has been so hard these past eight weeks. Since the day we met, we have had some sort of communication every day (minus a week), so my withdrawal experience has been a painful one.
He is doing well, though he has his challenges. But he works through them, and he is growing so much. I wish I could be there with him. It sounds like such a beautiful place. But, he has promised to take me to California when he gets home. We've talked about living there too. I've always had this fascination with California since I was a little girl. It's always been my dream to go there.
I've learned a lot these past eight weeks. I've learned about my strengths, my weaknesses. I've realized how much the gospel, and my family mean to me. And, I've learned that I really miss this guy. But, who wouldn't, with a face like this?

No comments: