Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Let's go to the mall! Today!"

This Monday, Justin and I decided (well, I decided, and he went along with it) to go on another adventure. We decided to take a little trip out of the city and visit the new mall, Crossiron Mills, or Mallzac. I was really excited to go because, there is a Bed Bath & Beyond there! So, needless to say, it was incredibly busy. Busy, busy, busy! But, we had a good time. As always. Surprisingly, neither of us bought anything (besides a yummy burger). But, being with the one you love is far better than buying a new sweater.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

You two are SO cute.. : D

I love that new mall too. We went there a few weeks ago and took a few pictures for fun. Didn't do much else, but look around. It's fun to see new things.

Mandy said...

Oooo...I'm going there tomorrow. I am SOOOOOOO excited! I am going to B&B works to get some Christmas gift. I know...I'm already Christmas shopping...but I need to get it done before the big rush.