Thursday, August 09, 2012

One

I don't know how it happened, but my sweet little nephew, Joey, turned one this past Saturday.
I remember the first time I found out that my sister was pregnant. I cried, because one of my biggest dreams was coming true. And the first time I held Joey in my arms was amazing. He was three days old when I met him, because I was working as a counselor at EFY when he was born. It was torture waiting those three days, but it was well worth it.
Since that Sunday morning, Joey has become so important to me. He is my best little buddy and always warms my heart. He is the favourite among my family, in my sister's ward, and makes strangers stop to say, "Oh, he's so cute!". Joey knows he is cute and knows how to work a crowd.
From his first few weeks, it was obvious that he had a great personality, and now that he is getting older, he shows even more.
I will save the party recap for Marni. But suffice it to say, Joey is a well loved kid with wonderful parents who know how to throw a party!





I love you little man! Thanks for making my life better!

No comments: