Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baby shower

As I have mentioned a few times before, my sister is pregnant with her first child (my first nephew) and is due later this summer (in about seven weeks). This is of course another excuse for me to plan a party. So, that's what I did. On Saturday, I had a baby shower for Marni. This one was for close friends, and I am planning on having another one for family after the little guy is born.
Despite my lack of planning (don't ever plan a party while moving!) and my original vision not coming to life, it was a good time. We had good food, had many laughs and ''oooed and awwed" at the adorable presents Marni got. Seriously, this little boy is extremely well loved.

A plethora of presents!

More presents!

 Sisters

So excited for my little Lem to come!

The momma to be! Yep, she's definitely pregnant! 

2 comments:

Mom of 12 said...

What a great sister you are! And such generous friends...she shouldn't have to buy much of anything.
Sandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

M said...

And a great shower it was!! You threw an awesome bash Kristi!

My Vote is still for Gunner.