Monday, November 26, 2012

Kristi's Picks: Heaven is Here


The other day, a friend commented on one of my book recommendations and asked me to give more, so I thought I would do just that. Welcome to a new feature of the blog: Kristi's Picks. Though I haven't read anything but stuff for school this semester, when I am not in school, I love to read as much as possible, and working in bookstore makes that pretty easy! I read some really good books earlier this year, so that is where I will start with my recommendations. 

One of the best books that I read this year was Heaven is Here written by the lovely and inspiring Stephanie Nielson (of NieNie Dialogues). I loved reading this book so much. It was written so beautifully, and so honestly. The whole time I was reading it, I was either smiling or crying. I love how Stephanie totally understands her role as a women, wife and mother. Do yourself a favour and read this gem. I promise, if you have a beating heart, you will not regret it.
Heaven Is Here: An Incredible Story Of Hope, Triumph, And Everyday Joy

No comments: