Friday, May 11, 2012

Engagements

The wedding plans are still going well. It has been really nice to cross things off my list as the day approaches. I finally finished the invites this past week and I am so in love with them. As I was addressing and stuffing envelopes the other day, it made me realize that this is happening. I am getting married, and I am so thrilled. I can't imagine anything better than spending all my days with my Christopher James.
Besides being a little too gushy, I wanted to share some of our photos from our engagement shoots with one of my favourite photographers, my brother David (see his website here and his blog here). David was so great. Our first session didn't turn out as expected, due to limited time and chilling temperatures, so David was generous enough to offer Christopher and I another opportunity to snap some shots. We had a great time and got a good mix of silly, serious, and lovey shots.










2 comments:

ohsogirly said...

aw you guys make a cute couple :) Your planking shot made me laugh :D

Chelsea said...

these are all so cute!